*After MNF or on Tuesday will be the day my NFL Power Rankings come out for now on*
1. Green Bay Packers (5-0) (Even) Rodgers seems unstoppable which means a repeat is looking more possible by the week.
2. New Orleans Saints (4-1) (Even) – Although involved in a shootout with Carolina, the Saints have won 4 in a row.
3. New England Patriots (4-1) (+1) – After beating the Jets the division looks like it might come down to the Patriots and the Bills.
4. Detroit Lions (5-0) (+1) – The Lions are the real deal, dating back to last year they have won 9 in a row.
5. Baltimore Ravens (3-1) (-2) – Coming off the bye the Ravens will face the Andre Johnson less Texans, sounds good for B More.
6. San Diego Chargers (4-1) (+2) – An easy schedule leads to a rare fast start for the Chargers
7. Buffalo Bills (4-1) (+5) – The Bills are no fluke it seems, can they put past history?
8. San Francisco 49ers (4-1) (+6) – I never saw the 49ers jumping out to a 4-1 record with Alex Smith. The West is theirs for the taking this year.
9. Washington Redskins (3-1) (+4) – If the Skins can put away the Eagles this week, they will be a legitimate threat in the NFC East.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) (+8) – An odd blowout win especially given how the Steelers have looked.
11. Oakland Raiders (3-2) (+8) – A huge jump in the Power Rankings, and it is well deserved. A hard fought W for Al Davis.
12. Tennessee Titans (3-2) (-6) After that blowout, i’m thinking I gave this Titans team too much props for beating B More.
13. Houston Texans (3-2) (+6) – A tough loss but bright side is that the Titans got destroyed. When AJ is back, the Texans will be as well.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-2) (-5) – Can you say Spanked?
15. New York Giants (3-2) (-5) – I’m still shocked the Seahawks beat the Giants with Charlie Whitehurst no less.
16. New York Jets (2-3) (-5) – Losers of 3 straight with problems in the locker. Better get together in a winnable MNF game.
17. Dallas Cowboys (2-2) (Even) – After a bye, on to the Patriots…Ouch.
18. Cincinnati Bengals (3-2) (+3) – The Bengals have an easy schedule, right now they are doing enough to be relevant.
19. Atlanta Falcons (2-3) (-4) Up 14-0 on the Packers, and lost 14-23. Your going to need more the 14 points on the Packers if you want to win.
20. Chicago Bears (2-3) (-4) – A hard fought game against the Lions but came away short. They are in must win games for now on, they are 3 out from 1st and 2nd.
21. Seattle Seahawks (2-3) (+6) – A shocking win to see them beat the Giants. The Hawks are now the only legitimate threat to the 49ers in the West.
22. Kansas City Chiefs (2-3) (+6) – Two in a row, I didn’t see this coming at all especially with all the injuries.
23. Philadelphia Eagles (1-4) (-3) – Could this get anymore uglier?
24. Cleveland Browns (2-2) (-2) – Fresh off the Bye, the Browns will have to face the ever motivated Raiders.
25. Arizona Cardinals (1-4) (-2) – Looks like the Kolb experiment isn’t too hot in Phoenix.
26. Carolina Panthers (1-4) (Even) – Even though they are losing, Cam Newton has them always competitive.
27. Minnesota Vikings (1-4) (+4) – Hey, when you run AP more…..you win!!!
28. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4) (-4) – A downward spiral, not sure why they kept McCown over Garrard. I don’t think Gabbert is ready yet.
29. Denver Broncos (1-4) (-4) – It’s Tebow Time!!!
30. St. Louis Rams (0-4) (-6) – A tough schedule gets even tougher this week. Guess Who: The Packers.
31. Miami Dolphins (0-4) (-1) – A week without a loss, a positive for Sparano.
32. Indianapolis Colts (0-5) (Even) – They had the game won and slowly but surely showed why they are the worst NFL team.