1. New York Jets (4-1) (+1) The Jets are firing on all cylinders winning there 4th straight. Also who would of thought Sanchez has 0 interceptions through 5 games.
2. Baltimore Ravens (4-1) (+4) Ray Rice put together a strong performance to win the Ravens their 3rd straight. Can this offense stay consistent with a run and pass attack?
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1) (-2) Big Ben is back, how good can this team be now? (Same Comment)
4. Atlanta Falcons (4-1) (+1) A close victory against the Browns that involved a 14 point unanswered close. Can the Falcons win games convincingly?
5. New England Patriots (3-1) (+2) A bye week but still managed moved up 2 spots into the top 5 with all the upsets in the top 10.
6. Indianapolis Colts (3-2) (+3) The Colts are a mystery top 10 team. They just can’t stay consistent but yet are locked in a 4 way tie in the AFC South.
7. Chicago Bears (3-1) (+3) A rather weak win against the Panthers but without Cutler and the backup throwing 4 interceptions. I think they played really well to overcome the turnovers.
8. New York Giants (3-2) (+6) Another strong performance for the Giants but they did play worst defense. Can the Giants take the rather roller coaster of a division in the NFC East
9. New Orleans Saints (3-2) (-6) Was on the end of a tough upset loss to the Cardinals. The Super Bowl champs are looking awful weak.
10. Green Bay Packers (3-2) (-6) The Packers are banged with Barnett, Matthews, Finley, Lee, Rodgers all banged up. Can they overcome this?
11. Houston Texans (3-2) (-3) Even with the return of Brian Cushing the defense was still awful. This could be the downfall of the Texans playoff year.
12. Kansas City Chiefs (3-1) (-1) A tough loss to have especially when you stopped Peyton Manning because not many do.
13. Washington Redskins (3-2) (+4) A great battle win over the Packers has the Redskins flying high. Not to mention once again they injury some key players.
14. Tennessee Titans (3-2) (+6) Chris Johnson took my last week comment and shoved it my mouth as he ran all over the Boys.
15. Philadelphia Eagles (3-2) (+4) Kolb actually looked pretty good out there. Definitely a positive win for the Vick-less Eagles.
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) (+7) Did anyone see the Buccaneers beating the Bengals to start off 3-1? I sure didn’t.
17. Miami Dolphins (2-2) (-4) A bye is just what the Dolphins needed to regroup from 2 embarrassing losses.
18. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) (+4) An easy win for the Jaguars but also a good momentum builder for MNF.
19. Arizona Cardinals (3-2) (+7) The undrafted rookie was able to win in his first game, against the Saints. Not to Shabby.
20. Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) (-8) Carson Palmer and Terrell Owens put up numbers but still couldn’t beat the Browns. Is this team not as elite as we thought?
21. Dallas Cowboys (1-3) (-6) Way too many turnovers for the Cowboys to even win this game. Even though it was a 7 point game, just too many mistakes to win a game.
22. San Diego Chargers (2-2) (-6) This team truly just can’t win on the road. They can play the Bills and still might not win.
23. Minnesota Vikings (1-3) (-5) A rough loss to have but late mistakes will cost you and that’s exactly what happened.
24. Oakland Raiders (2-3) (+5) Too bad they missed that win against the Cardinals. This teams could have been 3-2….wow.
25. Denver Broncos (2-3) (-4) A tough loss on the road for the Broncos and and even tougher test this week against the Jets……gulp.
26. Detroit Lions (1-4) (+5) Finally a win, and a rather brutal beating they handed out. No dumb mistakes equal a win for the Lions.
27. Seattle Seahawks (2-2) (-2) A bye week is just what the Seahawks needed to figure why they can’t stay consistent.
28. St. Louis Rams (2-3) (-4) A brutal beating from the Lions has the Rams scrambling for an answer why this defense failed.
29. Cleveland Browns (1-4) (-2) They played Matt Ryan to one of his worst game but still couldn’t capitalize. the Colt McCoy era might help spark hope.
30. San Francisco 49ers (0-5) (-2) The 49ers are absolutely on of the 2010 seasons biggest disappointments. (Same comment)
31. Carolina Panthers (0-5) (-1) Poor Coaching has John Fox on the brink this season. (Same Comment)
32. Buffalo Bills (0-3) (Even) Ryan Fitzpatrick, and C.J. Spiller remain the only hope the Bills have. (Same Comment)