The Sport Report NFL Power Rankings: Week 5
1. Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1) (+1) Big Ben is back, how good can this team be now?
2. New York Jets (3-1) (+1) LT and Sanchez provide a big spark in the offense plus Santonio Holmes is back.
3. New Orleans Saints (3-1) (+1) Barely survived against the Panthers but ironman John Carney was there to save the day.
4. Green Bay Packers (3-1) (+1) They barely beat the Lions, and lost to the Bears. Is this still a super bowl worthy team?
5. Atlanta Falcons (3-1) (+1) Another lucky win for the Falcons, but a win no less. Gotta love the success Matt Bryant is having.
6. Baltimore Ravens (3-1) (+4) A solid win against the Steelers even without Big Ben.
7. New England Patriots (3-1) (+1) Totally dominated the Dolphins on MNF. The Pats are back and will challenge the Jets for the division.
8. Houston Texans (3-1) (+3) A shaky looky defense verse the Raiders but still managed to win and improve to 3-1 which is rather impressive.
9. Indianapolis Colts (2-2) (-8) The defense needs to come together if the Colts want to stay elite.
10. Chicago Bears (3-1) (-3) Finally the Bears were exploited in there true weaknesses. Cutler might be out….gulp.
11. Kansas City Chiefs (3-0) (+3) A bye week has the Chiefs as the only undefeated team. who would of predicted that?
12. Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) (-3) Carson Palmer and Terrell Owens put up numbers but still couldn’t beat the Browns. Is this team not as elite as we thought?
13. Miami Dolphins (2-2) (-1) An embarrassing loss prompted the firing of the special teams coordinator but that is the only positive.
14. New York Giants (2-2) (+5) The best performance yet and a nice one beating the undefeated Bears.
15. Dallas Cowboys (1-2) (Even) A bye week after a nice victory was perfect for the Cowboys.
16. San Diego Chargers (2-2) (+2) An Easy victory over the Cardinals is nice but nothing special.
17. Washington Redskins (2-2) (+4) Taking out Vick was the best thing that happened. The Skins are back at 2-2 which isn’t bad.
18. Minnesota Vikings (1-2) (Even) A nice bye week for the Vikings which was much needed after a slow start.
19. Philadelphia Eagles (2-2) (-6) Vick is out for 2 weeks which probably means two losses.
20. Tennessee Titans (2-2) (-4) Chris Johnson just isn’t the same running back, is it the offensive line though?
21. Denver Broncos (2-2) (+2) Orton stood out yet another game. Orton is silently putting together an amazong season.
22. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) (+5) A stunner victory has put the Jags back into contention.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) (+1) A bye week was a good thing for the Bucs as they could fix any mistakes in the Steelers game.
24. St. Louis Rams (2-2) (+1) Sam Bradford has this team at a high point, I mean 2-2 who really saw that coming?
25. Seattle Seahawks (2-2) (-5) Definitely a odd team. They win a nice game, they lose a easy game.
26. Arizona Cardinals (2-2) (-4) Brought back to reality after that crushing defeat. The Max Hall era now begins.
27. Cleveland Browns (1-3) (+4) A solid division upset game. The Browns have to be glad they have Peyton Hillis.
28. San Francisco 49ers (0-4) (-2) The 49ers are absolutely on of the 2010 seasons biggest disappointments. (keeping the same comment)
29. Oakland Raiders (1-3) (-1) A pretty good battle with the Texans but still they lost.
30. Carolina Panthers (0-4) (-1) Poor Coaching has John Fox on the brink this season.
31. Detroit Lions (0-4) (-1) Again another solid game but they just can’t get that last heave.
32. Buffalo Bills (0-3) (Even) Ryan Fitzpatrick, and C.J. Spiller remain the only hope the Bills have.