1. Green Bay Packers (10-0) (Even) The Packers are rolling but will face there toughest test to date as they visit the Lions on Thanksgiving.
2. San Francisco 49ers (9-1) (Even) – Along with the Packers, the 49ers will also face there toughest test as they face the Ravens in a playoff atmosphere type game.
3. New Orleans Saints (7-3) (Even) – These next two games will be a test to the Saints , after that the schedule is a Bree’s with the exception of the Falcons.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-3) (Even) – The Steelers D should enjoy the Chiefs just as much as the Patriots D did.
5. Baltimore Ravens (7-3) (Even) – Impressive win but I fell like every week I’m saying impressive or terrible. Anyways, big showdown for the Ravens as they welcome in the 9-1 49ers.
6. Houston Texans (7-3) (Even) – Leinart will have a good practice game to welcome him back as a starter in the Jaguars. Also Andre Johnson returning is a boost.
7. New England Patriots (7-3) (+1) – A nice win, and better yet a game against the all injured team Chiefs is next.
8. Chicago Bears (7-3) (+1) – With Cutler out for the regular season, can Hanie save the Bears from falling out of the Wildcard?
9. Detroit Lions (7-3) (+1) – It was a shootout but the Lions came out with the much needed win. The Packers visit on Thanksgiving and given the implication….sh*t just got real.
10. Dallas Cowboys (6-4) (+4) – A closer game than thought against the Skins but a win no less. Now a chance to further build momentum with a win over the recently hot Dolphins.
11. New York Giants (6-4) (-4) – The next few games don’t get any easier for the G Men, Saints and Packers.
12. Atlanta Falcons (6-4) (+1) Still stick around and will have a favorable matchup against the Vikings. After that, a game with plenty of implication, the Texans.
13. Oakland Raiders (6-4) (+2) – The Raiders are starting to put wins together in the most opportune time.
14. New York Jets (5-5) (-3) – They just got Tebow’d, wonder what Rex Ryan will do to keep his Super Bowl champion Jets squad from falling under 500.
15. Cincinnati Bengals (6-4) (-1) – While they are competitive, they still haven’t beaten a team of significance besides the recent downward spiraling Bills.
16. Denver Broncos (5-5) (+2) – Tebow is 4-1 as a starter, and had an amazing 94 yard drive where he did it all.
17. Buffalo Bills (5-5) (-1) – Like I said last week “This is starting to remind of the old Bills. Fast start…collapsing end”.
18. Tennessee Titans (5-5) (-1) If anyone saw Jake Locker’s outing, there’s a reason to have hope. But, all that dies if Hasselbeck starts.
19. Seattle Seahawks (4-6) (+3) – Seahawks are making a quiet run.
20. Philadelphia Eagles (4-6) (+4) – A solid win, they need to keep rolling the table.
21. Kansas City Chiefs (4-6) (-2) – They claimed Orton a week to late as this week they face the Steelers which should have them at 4-7.
22. San Diego Chargers (4-6) (-2) – An I quote “This team can’t buy a win”.
23. Cleveland Browns (4-6) (+3) – Browns could very well be 5-5, but then again could very well be 3-7..maybe worse.
24. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-6) (-3) – A season that had hope, died quickly.
25. Miami Dolphins (3-7) (+3) – On a 3 win streak and face the Cowboys…can they get 4?
26. Arizona Cardinals (3-7) (-3) – A horrible outing by Skelton, but an impressive one in relief by Bartel.
27. Washington Redskins (3-7) (-2) – Battled but came up short.
28. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-7) (-1) – I just dont see why you dont give the ball to your best player….MJD!!!!
29. St. Louis Rams (2-8) (Even) – The looked terrible, in a very very winnable game.
30. Minnesota Vikings (2-8) (-5) – To me there is no difference to the Vikings without AP…it’s not like they run him enough….
31. Carolina Panthers (2-8) (Even) – A shootout but a game they had but if they keep this up….Smith n Blackmon for Cam would be exciting.
32. Indianapolis Colts (0-10) (Even) – The question is Luck or Peyton?