Skip to content
*Plus-Minus System (+ = going up in the rankings, – = going down in the rankings) Just to clear that up*
1. Green Bay Packers (6-0) (Even) After Minnesota comes their bye, then perhaps the tougher half of the schedule.
2. New England Patriots (5-1) (+1) – The dominance of the last drive by Brady was flawless.
3. Baltimore Ravens (4-1) (+2) – A solid all around game has B More looking likely as the early favorites of clinching the division.
4. San Francisco 49ers (5-1) (+4) – Looks like the 49ers will be major players come playoff time.
5. New Orleans Saints (4-2) (-3) – The Saints next two opponents are the Colts & Rams, can you say easy rebound games?
6. Detroit Lions (5-1) (-2) – A tough loss and a crazy war waged handshake will give the Lions some extra fuel next week.
7. San Diego Chargers (4-1) (-1) – The second half off the schedule will define the Chargers.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2) (+2) – A good record but an odd season to say the least.
9. Oakland Raiders (4-2) (+2) – The Raiders are going to give the Chargers a legitimate run for their money. They just acquired Carson Palmer, let’s see he’s worth on the field.
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-2) (+4) – After getting spanked last week they managed to take down the Saints. What a battle in the NFC South.
11. New York Giants (4-2) (+4) – A solid bounce back win, and after the bye they face the Dolphins. After that it is tough.
12. Buffalo Bills (4-2) (-5) – The Bills second half is very favorable to put up an impressive record and even make the playoffs.
13. Washington Redskins (3-2) (-4) – The Skins are changing quarterbacks which shouldn’t surprise anyone. This considering that everyone knew that was the area of issue.
14. Tennessee Titans (3-2) (-2) A much needed bye, Chris Johnson needs to start doing something now that the Texans are fading.
15. New York Jets (3-3) (+1) – The first half was bad, the second half was good. I’m not sure if the Jets could have beaten too many teams with that performance but a win no less.
16. Houston Texans (3-3) (-3) – The prayers for Andre Johnson to be healthy are under way.
17. Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) (+1) – Winners of three straight will ride into the bye feeling very good about themselves.
18. Atlanta Falcons (3-3) (+1) A decent win but this Falcons team will really need to prove they can challenge the division by taking out the 5-1 Lions.
19. Chicago Bears (3-3) (+1) – The Bears will have to beat the Bucs if they want any chance of remaining relevant in the NFC North.
20. Dallas Cowboys (2-3) (-3) – A loss but a lot of potential rose from that game. Dallas showed their true stars and should be a threat in the NFC East.
21. Philadelphia Eagles (2-4) (+2) – Finally a win but they will need to be consistent to have a shot at the NFC East.
22. Seattle Seahawks (2-3) (-1) – Can the Hawks win 3 in a row?
23. Kansas City Chiefs (2-3) (Even) – The Oakland will define the Chiefs season even if injuries hadn’t already done that.
24. Cleveland Browns (2-3) (Even) – I thought Oakland would blow them out, they actually made the game close.
25. Arizona Cardinals (1-4) (Even) – The Steelers are next…ouch.
26. Carolina Panthers (1-5) (Even) – I think the Panthers have a bright future for next year.
27. Denver Broncos (1-4) (+2) – Like I said before, It’s Tebow Time!!!
28. Minnesota Vikings (1-5) (-1) – McNabb looks shot, I think it is the right time for Ponder.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-5) (-1) – Mike Sims Walker is back, I guess thats good news for Gabbert.
30. St. Louis Rams (0-5) (Even) – I’m confused on acquiring Brandon Lloyd at this point, the 49ers are 5-1…..
31. Miami Dolphins (0-5) (Even) – The Redzone issues continue, the coach isn’t gutsy, etc… If your 0-4 inside the 5 yard line, why kick field goal fist pumps? (It’s a Sparano thing)
32. Indianapolis Colts (0-6) (Even) – Even for an 0-6 team they show early signs of playing ball but after that no signs.