1. Green Bay Packers (3-0) (Even) – The Packers looked very solid even with the recent loss of Nick Collins, Repeat anyone?
2. New Orleans Saints (2-1) (+2) – A great comeback win over the Texans has the Saints marching to number 2 spot.
3. Baltimore Ravens (2-1) (+5) – Torrey Smith had a game for the ages in a blowout win over the Rams.
4. New England Patriots (2-1) (-2) – A tough loss, never thought i’d see the day where Brady throws 4 ints in a game.
5. New York Jets (2-1) (-2) – Sanchez and the defense will need to step up next week after their less then impressive performance.
6. Detroit Lions (3-0) (+3) – Down 20-0 at half, the Lions clawed their way back to win and stay undefeated.
7. Tennessee Titans (2-1) (+4) – The loss of Britt will hurt, especially considering CJ has done nothing. Can the Titans survive?
8. Buffalo Bills (3-0) (+9) – An unbelievable comeback for the second straight week in a row. Can you believe it, the Bills are in 1st place in the AFC East.
9. Houston Texans (2-1) (-4) – A collapse in the 4th quarter denied the Texans of a 3-0 start. Good news is the division is theres for the taking this year.
10. Dallas Cowboys (2-1) (+4) – A hard fought divisional game victory, wonder if the team took out the kicker for dinner after that performance.
11. San Diego Chargers (2-1) (+2) – An odd victory to say the least considering they barely managed to beat the dismal Chiefs.
12. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1) (Even) – Not impressed at all by their performance. The Colts took them to the wire, that’s sad at this point.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) (+3) – An excellent victory over the Falcons has the Bucs thinking playoffs early.
14. New York Giants (2-1) (+4) – With Osi coming back soon, the defense will get a little more scarier.
15. Washington Redskins (2-1) (Even) – A tough loss but the positives remain that the Redskins look new and improved.
16. Atlanta Falcons (1-2) (-10) – A divisional loss shouldn’t set you back this far but for the Falcons a 1-2 start is not what I expected.
17. Philadelphia Eagles (1-2) (-10) – The “Dream Team” is in dead last in the NFC East. They definitely could use some consistency on offense besides McCoy.
18. Chicago Bears (1-2) (-8) – After an impressive win over the Falcons, the Bears have dropped 2 straight. If they want to hang in the division they must beat Carolina this week.
19. Oakland Raiders (2-1) (+4) – An upset over the Jets has the Raiders challenging the Chargers for the division this year. If Run DMC can keep burning turf, expect the Raiders to have a solid year.
20. San Francisco 49ers (2-1) (Even) – So far the 49ers look pretty good, the test is this week though. Can they beat the Eagles?
21. Cleveland Browns (2-1) (+5) – A great last drive, helped by an abundance of penalties has the Browns in a 3 way tie for 1st place.
22. Arizona Cardinals (1-2) (-2) – A loss to Seattle has to have fans shocked. I mean, it’s a divisional game but Seattle doesn’t look at all good this year.
23. St. Louis Rams (0-3) (-2) – A tough schedule will do this to a team, and it doesn’t help at all when you lose key players to injuries. Can the Rams get their first win this week?
24. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2) (-2) – This team seems to be going backwards but due to the rain I will give them a second opinion this week.
25. Denver Broncos (1-2) (-1) – They played the Titans tough but the Broncos are definitely suffering from the “McDaniels Effect”.
26. Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) (-1) – This year is to see if Dalton can lead the Bengals next year. Expect growing pains this season Bengal fans.
27. Carolina Panthers (1-2) (+2) – A sloppy field, a sloppy win but hey the Newton era has finally issued a win for the Panthers.
28. Seattle Seahawks (1-2) (+4) – A surprising win over the Cardinals to say the least. I’m skeptical the Seahawks have any shot at the playoffs this year but hey “Any Given Sunday”.
29. Miami Dolphins (0-3) (-1) – I can already here Miami chanting “Fire Sparano”. The defense is part to blame for this 0-3 start as well, those last drive penalties gave the Browns too much life.
30. Minnesota Vikings (0-3) (-2) – Someone needs to let the Vikings know that there are 2 extra quarters after the first half.
31. Indianapolis Colts (0-3) (-1) – A hard fought battle against Pittsburgh but it doesn’t really matter. Should the Colts “Suck for Luck” with the Peyton Manning situation?
32. Kansas City Chiefs (0-3) (-1) – A team with a good reason to “Suck for Luck”. Imagine Luck, Charles, Bowe, Baldwin, McCluster, etc… Definitely scarier then whats out there now.