1. Atlanta Falcons (10-2) (+1) The Falcons are soaring high right now. Currently the number 1 team in the NFL in my books.
2. New England Patriots (10-2) (+1) Dismantled the Jets on national television. The Patriots are looking like a SB contender.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-3) (+2) Grinded out a division battle win. Steelers are looking ready for the Playoffs.
4. New Orleans Saints (9-3) (+2) The Saints are flying back up the Ranking after a shaky start to the season. With some healthy faces back, this team is Dangerous.
5. Chicago Bears (9-3) (+2) My hats off to the Bears. I considered them to be a worst team then there record implies but they keep winning.
6. New York Jets (9-3) (-5) Absolutely embarrassed and dominated on national television. A rather rude awakening loss, especially with a rough stretch of games coming up.
7. Philadelphia Eagles (8-4) (+1) Vick continues to show why this team is a threat in the NFC.
8. Baltimore Ravens (8-4) (-4) A tough loss, considering it was for the division.
9. New York Giants (8-4) (Even) The Giants offense despite losses to receiver are looking strong still. Jacobs is making strides as well.
10. Green Bay Packers (8-4) (Even) First half was close but the Packers got hot at the right time in the 2nd half. This team gets better each week.
11. Kansas City Chiefs (8-4) (Even) Not really the game I saw coming but hey they got the Win.
12. Jacksonville Jaguars (7-5) (+4) The running game looks solid, the defense is coming together, and the Jags look good.
13. St. Louis Rams (6-6) (+5) Gotta admit, I am seeing flashes of Peyton Manning out of Sam Bradford. That’s Impressive.
14. Oakland Raiders (6-6) (+5) Undefeated in the division, and just sweep the Chargers. The Raiders need all there games to be division games.
15. San Diego Chargers (6-6) (-3) Again the Raiders defeated the Chargers. The Chargers are in a must win game ths week verse the Chiefs.
16. Indianapolis Colts (6-6) (-3) Peyton yet again with a poor performance…..my brain hurts.
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5) (-3) A hard fought game but yet again the Bucs still can’t beat a winning team.
18. Miami Dolphins (6-6) (-3) Playoff hopes are but diminished. A rather easy game for the Dolphins cost the season.
19. Minnesota Vikings (5-7) (+3) Tough luck for Favre this season, can the streak continue?
20. Seattle Seahawks (6-6) (+3) Hanging in there with a rather strong second half win. I bet the Seahawks have the last week circled.
21. Cleveland Browns (5-7) (+3) The defense of the Browns were dominant, gotta give them the game ball.
22. Houston Texans (5-7) (-5) The Texans hope seem all but gone. Had a chance with the Colts struggling, and the Jags with some tough games left.
23. Dallas Cowboys (4-8) (+3) Battled with the Saints but lost. The Cowboys showed they are better than there record though.
24. Washington Redskins (5-7) (-4) Well the Haynesworth signing turned out to be terrible.
25. Tennessee Titans (5-7) (-4) Where is CJ?
26. San Francisco 49ers (4-8) (-1) Can’t afford to lose at all anymore.
27. Denver Broncos (3-9) (Even) Orton had his worst game of the season which didn’t help because the Chiefs scored only 10 points.
28. Buffalo Bills (2-10) (Even) Took out Favre but really that was the only thing right they did.
29. Arizona Cardinals (3-9) (Even) Finally, like I been saying for a long time. Skelton gets to start. This kid has more upside then Hall, and Anderson combined.
30. Cincinnati Bengals (2-10) (Even) If you told me in the beginning of the season that the Bengals were going to start out 2-10, i’d laugh at you.
31. Detroit Lions (2-10) (Even) The Lions play hard even if there record is 2-10. Got a lot of good things ahead of them for next season.
32. Carolina Panthers (1-11) (Even) Started out winning 14-0, and then lost 31-14. That first pick looks good but also kind of sucks reminds them that trading the Patriots draft picks never works against the Patriots.