Skip to content
1. New York Jets (9-2) (Even) Brad Smith carried the team this week, and the Jets are now set for a division battle against the Patriots.
2. Atlanta Falcons (9-2) (Even) A big win for the Falcons, and definitely have sealed there fate as a Super Bowl contender.
3. New England Patriots (9-2) (Even) A shaky start but this offense proved why it’s dangerous in the second half. Big division game this week verse the Jets!
4. Baltimore Ravens (8-3) (Even) A defensive battle game won by the Ravens. Not the prettiest win, but it’ a win.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-3) (Even) Bills receiver Steve Johnson might have saved the Steelers from possibly losing the division.
6. New Orleans Saints (8-3) (-2) A close game on Thanksgiving verse Dallas but the Saints stayed tough and grinded one out.
7. Chicago Bears (8-3) (+5) The Bears defense was decent but got a huge lift from the offense for a change.
8. Philadelphia Eagles (7-4) (-2) Vick finally threw a interception, and lost as well. The division is now up for grabs with a battle against the Giants shaping up soon.
9. New York Giants (7-4) (Even) Looked out of it warly but grinded back and was able to win a rather impressive comeback win which also might have saved their chances at the playoffs.
10. Green Bay Packers (7-4) (+3) Fought hard but the Falcons were the better team. Packers are still no slouch, and still are a playoff team in my eyes.
11. Kansas City Chiefs (7-4) (+2) An impressive road victory, and this offense looks really really tough.
12. San Diego Chargers (6-5) (+2) All I have to say is the Chargers are looking like the real deal, and at the right time.
13. Indianapolis Colts (6-5) (-3) Peyton does not look right, and 2 losses in a row….doomsday seems like it’s happening early.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-4) (-3) Still can’t beat a winning team but showed they have a gut by battling the ravens to a 7 point loss.
15. Miami Dolphins (6-5) (+2) Playoff hopes still live for the Fins but still they need lot’s of help down the road.
16. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-5) (-1) The played a dominant first half but everyone knows there is 2 halfs to a football game.
17. Houston Texans (5-6) (-3) With the Colts struggling, and the Jaguars losing…..the Texans are only one game out.
18. St. Louis Rams (5-6) (+5) Look dominant early but showed weakness in there defense late in the game. Nevertheless the Rams are the division leaders.
19. Oakland Raiders (5-6) (-3) Once the division leaders, and now almost eliminated.
20. Washington Redskins (5-6) (-2) “Life” is all but diminished with the loss to the Vikings.
21. Tennessee Titans (5-6) (-2) Rusty Smith and Chris Johnson’s performances has pretty much cost the Titans any hope.
22. Minnesota Vikings (4-7) (Even) Not a bad win, and now have the Bills….A 5-7 record is not bad.
23. Seattle Seahawks (5-6) (-2) Lost the division lead but lucky for them the play the Panthers next.
24. Cleveland Browns (4-7) (Even) Peyton Hillis is really is showing some crazy talent. Mccoy, and Hillis are the Browns hope next year.
25. San Francisco 49ers (4-7) (+1) Only 1 game out now, Can the 49ers really comeback and take the division?
26. Dallas Cowboys (3-8) (-1) Battled with the Saints but lost. The Cowboys showed they are better than there record though.
27. Denver Broncos (3-8) (Even) Orton to Llyod is the only thing excited about this team right now.
28. Buffalo Bills (2-9) (Even) Almost had 3 wins in a row but Steve Johnson couldn’t haul in the game winning TD. Rough day for a good kid.
29. Arizona Cardinals (3-8) (Even) Only 2 games out somehow but still they have no shot with Anderson at QB. Skelton deserves to showcase his skills
30. Cincinnati Bengals (2-9) (Even) I wonder if a QB is on the mind of the Bengals come draft day.
31. Detroit Lions (2-9) (Even) Played very hard against the Patriots which no expected. Eventually fell but gotta love the heart this team shows.
32. Carolina Panthers (1-10) (Even) John Kasay who I consider as one of the clutchest kickers in the league unfortunately lost the Panthers a chance out of the 32 spot with 2 missed field goals.