1. New York Jets (8-2) (Even) Can the Jets not have another thriller, I think not. Gotta love the fight this team puts up every week. Sanchez is blossoming into a star.
2. Atlanta Falcons (8-2) (Even) A hard fought win over the Rams. The game was closer than the score shows but the Falcons made plays at the right times.
3. New England Patriots (8-2) (Even) They took it to the Colts early which proved to help. The defense let up late but recovered with a late pick on Peyton Manning’s errant throw.
4. Baltimore Ravens (7-3) (Even) A shaky start with the stay at home dad getting the Panthers within 7 points of the Ravens, early in the 4th. They finished better though scoring 17 unanswered.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-3) (Even) Roethlisberger and the defense were solid. If they continue this play with a running games. The Steelers will be an easy choice for contender.
6. Philadelphia Eagles (7-3) (Even) Vick’s game might be under looked for the fact that he passed for no touchdowns but he played very well. Despite the one turnover he nearly put up 300 yards on the Giants (passing and rushing combined) which is not an easy task.
7. Green Bay Packers (7-3) (Even) Rodgers took it to the Vikings who are tanking real fast. Rodgers might have had the last laugh in the battle of the ex teammates.
8. New Orleans Saints (7-3) (+2) Bree’s is really starting to heat up at the right time. The Saints are in a close race in the South now that the Bucs have emerged.
9. New York Giants (6-4) (-1) From once the top NFC team, to a reality check. The Giants have lost 2 in a row, and no less division games. The Giants are in a must rebound game verse the Jags.
10. Indianapolis Colts (6-4) (-1) Peyton made a rare costly mistake that took OT or a possible great comeback win away from the struggling Colts.
11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3) (+2) Although the Bucs have not beaten a winning record team you gotta love them taking advantage of there schedule. Freeman and the defense looked really impressive, watch out for the Bucs!
12. Chicago Bears (7-3) (+3) Like I said last week the Bears defense is really dominant. They
will “WIN” games for this squad.
13. Kansas City Chiefs (6-4) (+3) The Chiefs finally looked decent but then again played one of the worst teams. This last stretch of tough games will prove if the Chiefs are a worthy team.
14. San Diego Chargers (5-5) (+3) The Chargers are bolting back into the division very quickly. The Colts game will prove how good this Chargers team actually is.
15. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-4) (+3) The Jaguars last two games might be defined as “very lucky”, nevertheless it’s two wins. Don’t look now but the Jags are making strides to reach the playoffs.
16. Oakland Raiders (5-5) (-5) Blown out, changed quarterback, no rushing….basically a list of issues that happened this last Sunday.
17. Miami Dolphins (5-5) (-5) Playoff chances just got slimmer with a costly lost. Also shut out at home? The Dolphins just can’t seem to win at home. They might have injuries but that is not an excuse. Do or Die time @ Oakland.
18. Washington Redskins (5-5) (+4) “Life” is the key word that beating the Titans has given the Redskins.
19. Tennessee Titans (5-5) (-5) The loss to Washington all but seals the fate of any playoff chance. Also lost Vince Young for the year, Collins is hurt to boot. Rusty Smith is starting, Who is that?
20. Houston Texans (4-6) (-1) And I quote for the 4th straight week “This defense is a huge problem”.
21. Seattle Seahawks (5-5) (-1) The Seahawks are making the NFC West a crazy division. Who that at 5-5 you could be a division leader by a game.
22. Minnesota Vikings (3-7) (-1) Childress is gone, but maybe too late. The Vikings have next to none chance to make the playoffs even if they run the table.
23. St. Louis Rams (4-6) (Even) The score doesn’t indicate how the Rams battled with the Falcons. I still think the Rams will have a chance come week 17 to take the division.
24. Cleveland Browns (3-7) (Even) Another tough loss and even worse they loss Colt McCoy for awhile with a “high ankle sprain”.
25. Dallas Cowboys (3-7) (+2) 2 wins in a row gets you thinking why they didn’t fire Wade Phillips earlier.
26. San Francisco 49ers (3-7) (-1) Shut out at home, and yet are only 2 games out of the division lead. How is this possible?
27. Denver Broncos (3-7) (-1) Any chance at the playoffs was erased on Monday Night. A great start but just poor after that.
28. Buffalo Bills (2-8) (+2) Now the Bills are just showing off. This win was rather impressive although. Down 31-14 at half, who predicted the Bills would score 35 unanswered in the 2nd half. No One.
29. Arizona Cardinals (3-7) (-1) 5 losses in a row, got to be upsetting to watch the Cardinals lose. The issues are everything, not one part of the Cardinals s strong which is sad.
30. Cincinnati Bengals (2-8) (-1) There only a few words to describe this game and one word that comes in my mind at the moment is “embarrassing”.
31. Detroit Lions (2-8) (Even) Hey, the Lions look like a tough team for next year. A couple draft picks, and a free agent pickup or two, and watch out for them.
32. Carolina Panthers (1-9) (Even) Worst NFL team as of now…… (Same Comment)