1. Baltimore Ravens (6-2) (+1) Took at the Fins and even forced Henne to become a backup quarterback this week.
2. New York Jets (6-2) (+2) A slow start but a great finish. You definitely can see that the Jets are shaping into contenders with there relentless drive to win.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2) (+2) A close win over the Bengals, but still the Steelers are rolling with Roethlisberger.
4. New York Giants (5-2) (+2) They beat the Seahawks to a point where it wasn’t even fun to watch.
5. Atlanta Falcons (6-2) (+2) Can Raheem Morris still say they are the best team in the NFC?
6. Green Bay Packers (6-3) (+2) The Packers crushed Dallas by a lot. This team is really coming together each week, which is scary.
7. New England Patriots (6-2) (-6) Peyton Hillis is now on the Patriots hit list after that beating.
8. Philadelphia Eagles (5-3) (+7) Vick is BACK!!!! (Same Comment)
9. Indianapolis Colts (5-3) (-6) The offense just couldn’t get it going all day. It’s not Peyton to blame, it’s the injuries that are hurting them.
10. New Orleans Saints (6-3) (+4) Beat up a the Panthers, nothing too special except the fact that they are going into the bye with a nice 6-3 record.
11. Oakland Raiders (5-4) (+5) A great comeback win over the division leading Chiefs. The Raiders are no joke anymore.
12. Tennessee Titans (5-3) (-1) Enjoyed a nice bye week but Vince Young’s ankle still remains tender.
13. Kansas City Chiefs (5-3) (-4) The Chiefs are really failing to build a lead in the AFC West. Bad News for them is that the Raiders and Chargers are going to be ahead of them soon.
14. Houston Texans (4-4) (-2) *This defense is a huge problem.*
15. Miami Dolphins (4-4) (-2) Finally a road loss but a worthy one against the number 1 team. Pennington gets the nod to start, is there one more run left?
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-3) (-2) Raheem Morris better stick to coaching because he is eating his words faster than the Cookie Monster eating cookies.
17. San Diego Chargers (4-5) (+5) Here Come the Chargers!!! The AFC West is suddenly getting staticy
18. Chicago Bears (5-3) (Even) How are the Bears 5-3? They play like a 2-6 team, no offense.
19. Minnesota Vikings (3-5) (+5) Brett Favre turned in a career high pass yards, and led his team to a great comeback win. Vikings still have life.
20. Washington Redskins (4-4) (-3) The Skins are fading fast……
21. St. Louis Rams (4-4) (-2) A good bye week to have at this point for the Rams. Reason is they are actually contending and extra time to work stuff over is essential.
22. Cleveland Browns (3-5) (+4) WOW, The Browns who looked like dust in the very beginning of the year are storming back with another impressive victory.
23. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-4) (-3) The Jags are showing life. Garrard is coming together, Jones Drew is running well….seems like the offense is clicking. (Same Comment)
24. Seattle Seahawks (4-4) (-3) Very Brutal loss, enough said.
25. Arizona Cardinals (3-5) (-2) Had a victory in their grasps and blew it. The Cardinals should pay Warner to comeback now that he is eliminated from DWTS.
26. San Francisco 49ers (2-6) (+3) The Troy Smith era has the 49ers back in it! Only a few games out of the weak NFC West. (Same Comment)
27. Detroit Lions (2-6) (-2) Tough loss to the Jets when they had the game won until late in the game. The Lions have to be the best and scariest 2-6 team I have ever seen.
28. Cincinnati Bengals (2-6) (-1) No offense to the Bengals but I suggest drafting some linebackers and maybe a quarterback.
29. Denver Broncos (2-6) (+2) The division is still up for grabs, can the Broncos storm up one last stampede?
30. Dallas Cowboys (1-7) (-1) If your a Cowboys fan, do u watch any games anymore? You got to have a strong voice box then.
31. Carolina Panthers (1-7) (-1) Maybe on this years draft agenda the Panthers could get some Wide receivers. (Same Comment)
32. Buffalo Bills (0-8) (Even) Another chance to win this week for the Bills against the Lions. One thing I can’t seem to get out of my head but are the 0-8 Bills really favored?