Archive for November, 2010
Posted by KDog13 on November 30, 2010
UFC Light Heavyweight Matchmaking
“Rampage” Jackson vs Randy Couture
“Rampage” Jackson is a fight away from getting a chance to take his belt back. Couture wants to be in the mix and has hinted he thinks he still can fight guys like Rampage. Couture although he is booking himself with movies, a fight with Rampage will bring a good amount of dough in. It will also see where his career stands in the UFC. After all it would be Movie star vs Movie Star.
Lyoto Machida vs Matt Hamill
Machida has lost his last 2 fights, while Hamill including the DQ win over Jones has won 5 straight. Hamill is moving up fast and could use a worthy opponent. Machida needs to take a step back and to prove he belongs back in the mix. This would be an interesting match.
Phil Davis vs Vladimir Matyushenko
I have both these guys 1 ranking apart from each other. Davis is on the rise and Matyushenko has always been close to rising but hasn’t. For Davis, beating Matyushenko would certainly prime him for bigger fights. For Matyushenko, beating Davis would get him over the hump like back when he started in the UFC
Chuck Liddell vs Luiz Cane
Yea I know White said Liddell won’t fight again but he said that before. White also said he wouldn’t let Parisyan in the UFC but he let him back. Cane on the other hand has lost his last 2 bouts, and needs a win to get back to being a top contender like he seemed destined to be. I guess I just like to watch Liddell fight, I still think he has a bit left in the tank.
Alexander Gustafsson vs Jason Brilz
I think this is a fight that actually has potential of really happening. Brilz should be good to go soon following his injury setback that forced him out of UFC 122. Gustafsson looks like a young prospect coming out of the light heavyweight division. His victory over Diabate was impressive. Gustafsson has 7 wins by Knockout, and Brilz has 5 wins by Knockout. This could potentially be an awesome fight between two underlooked fighters.
Krzysztof Soszynski vs Ricardo Romero
Soszynski is up an down but he is very exciting to watch. He can knock you out or he can submit you. As for Romero he is a top prospect and showed toughness in his first fight in the UFC. Romero took some shots but was able to lock up Petruzelli in a armbar to win his first fight. When looking at these guys records I notice they are similar in the fashion they finish fights. Soszynski in his 25 wins has 10 of them by Knockout, and 11 by Submssion. Romero in his 11 wins has 4 wins by knockout, and 6 by submission. Definitely looks like an awesome matchup.
Tim Boetsch vs Cyrille Diabate
Boetsch loss to Phil Davis was yet another setback in his future in the UFC. Pending they keep him I think he should fight in a “Cut Fight”. This is basically whoever loses is out, whoever wins has life. Diabate looked very gassed in his loss to Gustafsson. If he can work on his gas tank, he can be a good fighter. I think fight against Boetsch can prove where Diabate is and if he belongs.
Stanislav Nedkov vs Steve Cantwell
The reason I put this fight together is that this is what was scheduled to happen until Cantwell pulled out. Pending he is back I want Nedkov to get his UFC debut underway against the guy he signed up to originally fight. Nedkov trained for months against Cantwell, it is only right they fight.
Fabio Maldonado vs Kyle Kinsbury
Maldonado made an impressive debut by beating McSweeney by TKO. Maldonado certainly like to knock his opponent with 12 of his 18 wins coming by knockout. Maldonado is also an undefeated boxer with 21 knockouts in 22 wins so his power is no joke. Kingsbury has now won 2 UFC fights in a row but in a year span. Kingsbury needs to fight sooner because his last fight was a great fight that earned him not only the win but the Fight of the Night bonus award. I am very interested in seeing who’s potential is better.
James Te-Huna vs Karlos Vemola
Te-Huna should be back from his injury that caused him to withdraw from his fight at UFC 120. Prior to that Te-Huna made a successful and impressive debut by defeating Pokrajac by TKO. Vemola who dropped down to Light Heavyweight looked impressive in defeating Petruzelli by TKO. Both fighters have the power to knockout anyone, could be an interesting brawl.
Jared Hamman vs Tom Blackledge
This is a “Cut Fight” for sure. Hamman is 1-2 in the UFC but his performances and dangerous knockout power has keep him in the UFC thus far. Another loss and it won’t matter. Blackledge has withdrawn from 2 fights with injuries. If he loses Dana White will cut him. No way you keep a guy in the UFC that misses 2 fights, and then losses in the one he fights.
Alexandre Ferreira vs Todd Brown
Ferreira lost his UFC debut but this guy certainly has potential. If you didn’t know Ferreira has 17 out of his 18 wins by submission. He also holds key wins over former UFC fighters Heath Herring, and Branden Lee Hinkle. Also a victory over current UFC fighter Fabio Maldonado. Brown valiantly fought Boetsch on 2 days notice or so. He took him to a decision which I believe earns you another fight. Both guys lost there debuts and are at the bottom, so I believe this is a good fight to get one out of the gutter.
Posted in UFC/MMA | Tagged: Alexander Gustafsson, Alexandre Ferreira, Chuck Liddell, Cyrille Diabate, Fabio Maldonado, James Te-Huna, Jared Hamman, Jason Brilz, Karlos Vemola, Krzysztof Soszynski, Kyle Kinsbury, Luiz Cane, Lyoto Machida, Matt Hamill, MMA, Phil Davis, Quinton Rampage Jackson, Randy Couture, Ricardo Romero, Stanislav Nedkov, Steve Cantwell, Tim Boetsch, Todd Brown, Tom Blackledge, UFC, UFC Light Heavyweight Matchmaking, Vladimir Matyushenko | Leave a Comment »
Posted by KDog13 on November 28, 2010
1. New York Jets (8-2) (Even) Can the Jets not have another thriller, I think not. Gotta love the fight this team puts up every week. Sanchez is blossoming into a star.
2. Atlanta Falcons (8-2) (Even) A hard fought win over the Rams. The game was closer than the score shows but the Falcons made plays at the right times.
3. New England Patriots (8-2) (Even) They took it to the Colts early which proved to help. The defense let up late but recovered with a late pick on Peyton Manning’s errant throw.
4. Baltimore Ravens (7-3) (Even) A shaky start with the stay at home dad getting the Panthers within 7 points of the Ravens, early in the 4th. They finished better though scoring 17 unanswered.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-3) (Even) Roethlisberger and the defense were solid. If they continue this play with a running games. The Steelers will be an easy choice for contender.
6. Philadelphia Eagles (7-3) (Even) Vick’s game might be under looked for the fact that he passed for no touchdowns but he played very well. Despite the one turnover he nearly put up 300 yards on the Giants (passing and rushing combined) which is not an easy task.
7. Green Bay Packers (7-3) (Even) Rodgers took it to the Vikings who are tanking real fast. Rodgers might have had the last laugh in the battle of the ex teammates.
8. New Orleans Saints (7-3) (+2) Bree’s is really starting to heat up at the right time. The Saints are in a close race in the South now that the Bucs have emerged.
9. New York Giants (6-4) (-1) From once the top NFC team, to a reality check. The Giants have lost 2 in a row, and no less division games. The Giants are in a must rebound game verse the Jags.
10. Indianapolis Colts (6-4) (-1) Peyton made a rare costly mistake that took OT or a possible great comeback win away from the struggling Colts.
11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3) (+2) Although the Bucs have not beaten a winning record team you gotta love them taking advantage of there schedule. Freeman and the defense looked really impressive, watch out for the Bucs!
12. Chicago Bears (7-3) (+3) Like I said last week the Bears defense is really dominant. They
will “WIN” games for this squad.
13. Kansas City Chiefs (6-4) (+3) The Chiefs finally looked decent but then again played one of the worst teams. This last stretch of tough games will prove if the Chiefs are a worthy team.
14. San Diego Chargers (5-5) (+3) The Chargers are bolting back into the division very quickly. The Colts game will prove how good this Chargers team actually is.
15. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-4) (+3) The Jaguars last two games might be defined as “very lucky”, nevertheless it’s two wins. Don’t look now but the Jags are making strides to reach the playoffs.
16. Oakland Raiders (5-5) (-5) Blown out, changed quarterback, no rushing….basically a list of issues that happened this last Sunday.
17. Miami Dolphins (5-5) (-5) Playoff chances just got slimmer with a costly lost. Also shut out at home? The Dolphins just can’t seem to win at home. They might have injuries but that is not an excuse. Do or Die time @ Oakland.
18. Washington Redskins (5-5) (+4) “Life” is the key word that beating the Titans has given the Redskins.
19. Tennessee Titans (5-5) (-5) The loss to Washington all but seals the fate of any playoff chance. Also lost Vince Young for the year, Collins is hurt to boot. Rusty Smith is starting, Who is that?
20. Houston Texans (4-6) (-1) And I quote for the 4th straight week “This defense is a huge problem”.
21. Seattle Seahawks (5-5) (-1) The Seahawks are making the NFC West a crazy division. Who that at 5-5 you could be a division leader by a game.
22. Minnesota Vikings (3-7) (-1) Childress is gone, but maybe too late. The Vikings have next to none chance to make the playoffs even if they run the table.
23. St. Louis Rams (4-6) (Even) The score doesn’t indicate how the Rams battled with the Falcons. I still think the Rams will have a chance come week 17 to take the division.
24. Cleveland Browns (3-7) (Even) Another tough loss and even worse they loss Colt McCoy for awhile with a “high ankle sprain”.
25. Dallas Cowboys (3-7) (+2) 2 wins in a row gets you thinking why they didn’t fire Wade Phillips earlier.
26. San Francisco 49ers (3-7) (-1) Shut out at home, and yet are only 2 games out of the division lead. How is this possible?
27. Denver Broncos (3-7) (-1) Any chance at the playoffs was erased on Monday Night. A great start but just poor after that.
28. Buffalo Bills (2-8) (+2) Now the Bills are just showing off. This win was rather impressive although. Down 31-14 at half, who predicted the Bills would score 35 unanswered in the 2nd half. No One.
29. Arizona Cardinals (3-7) (-1) 5 losses in a row, got to be upsetting to watch the Cardinals lose. The issues are everything, not one part of the Cardinals s strong which is sad.
30. Cincinnati Bengals (2-8) (-1) There only a few words to describe this game and one word that comes in my mind at the moment is “embarrassing”.
31. Detroit Lions (2-8) (Even) Hey, the Lions look like a tough team for next year. A couple draft picks, and a free agent pickup or two, and watch out for them.
32. Carolina Panthers (1-9) (Even) Worst NFL team as of now…… (Same Comment)
Posted in Football | Tagged: Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills, Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Football, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, New York Jets, NFL, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, Power Rankings, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, St. Louis Rams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tennessee Titans, Washington Redskins, Week 12 | 1 Comment »
Posted by KDog13 on November 25, 2010
The Sport Report Week 12 NFL Predictions
New England Patriots @ Detroit Lions
Score: Patriots 31 – Lions 17
Pick Em: Patriots
Spread: Patriots (-6.5)
New Orleans Saints @ Dallas Cowboys
Score: Saints 27 – Cowboys 20
Pick Em: Saints
Spread: Saints (-3.5)
Cincinnati Bengals @ New York Jets
Score: Jets 24 – Bengals 23
Pick Em: Jets
Spread: Bengals (-9.5)
Carolina Panthers @ Cleveland Browns
Score: Browns 23 – Panthers 13
Pick Em: Browns
Spread: Panthers (-10.5)
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Buffalo Bills
Score: Steelers 30 – Bills 13
Pick Em: Steelers
Spread: Steelers (-6.5)
Green Bay Packers @ Atlanta Falcons
Score: Falcons 23 – Packers 20
Pick Em: Falcons
Spread: Falcons (-2.5)
Jacksonville Jaguars @ New York Giants
Score: Giants 27 – Jaguars 21
Pick Em: Giants
Spread: Jaguars (-7.5) (Changed at 12:12pm)
Minnesota Vikings @ Washington Redskins
Score: Vikings 24 – Redskins 20
Pick Em: Vikings
Spread: Vikings (+2.5)
Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans
Score: Texans 34 – Titans 20
Pick Em: Texans
Spread: Texans (-7.5)
Miami Dolphins @ Oakland Raiders
Score: Dolphins 20 – Raiders 16
Pick Em: Dolphins
Spread: Dolphins (+3.5)
Kansas City Chiefs @ Seattle Seahawks
Score: Seahawks 27 – Chiefs 21
Pick Em: Seahawks
Spread: Seahawks (+1.5)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @Baltimore Ravens
Score: Ravens 23 – Buccaneers 13
Pick Em: Ravens
Spread: Ravens (-7.5)
Philadephia Eagles @ Chicago Bears
Score: Eagles 27 – Bears 14
Pick Em: Eagles
Spread: Eagles (-3.5)
St. Louis Rams @ Denver Broncos
Score: Broncos 24 – Rams 20
Pick Em: Broncos
Spread: Broncos (-3.5)
San Diego Chargers @ Indianapolis Colts
Score: Colts 27 –Charger 23
Pick Em: Colts
Spread: Colts (-3.5)
San Francisco 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals
Score: 49ers 26 – Cardinals 15
Pick Em: 49ers
Spread: 49ers (-1.5)
Posted in Football | Tagged: Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills, Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Football, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, New York Jets, NFL, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, St. Louis Rams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tennessee Titans, Washington Redskins | Leave a Comment »
Posted by KDog13 on November 25, 2010
Miami Dolphins 0, Chicago Bears 16
Carolina Panthers 13, Baltimore Ravens 37
Cincinnati Bengals 31, Buffalo Bills 49
Dallas Cowboys 35, Detroit Lions 19
Jacksonville Jaguars 24, Cleveland Browns 20
Kansas City Chiefs 31, Arizona Cardinals 13
Minnesota Vikings 3, Green Bay Packers 31
New York Jets 30, Houston Texans 27
Pittsburgh Steelers 35, Oakland Raiders 3
Tennessee Titans 16, Washington Redskins 19
New Orleans Saints 34, Seattle Seahawks 19
San Francisco 49ers 0, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 21
St. Louis Rams 17, Atlanta Falcons 34
New England Patriots 31, Indianapolis Colts 28
Philadelphia Eagles 27, New York Giants 17
Denver Broncos 14, San Diego Chargers 35
Posted in Football | Tagged: Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills, Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Football, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, New York Jets, NFL, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, St. Louis Rams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tennessee Titans, Washington Redskins | 1 Comment »
Posted by KDog13 on November 25, 2010
The Sport Report Week 11 NFL Prediction Results
My Predictions Record
Pick Em: 10-6, Total 93-67
Spread: 9-7, Total: 76-84 (Might Consider to stop showing this LOL)
Posted in Football | Tagged: Football, NFL, Predictions | Leave a Comment »
Posted by KDog13 on November 25, 2010
Posted in UFC/MMA | Tagged: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Ben Rothwell, Brendan Schaub, Brock Lesnar, Cheick Kongo, Chris Tuchscherer, Christian Morecraft, Frank Mir, Jon Madsen, Mark Hunt, Mike Russow, Mirko Cro Cop, MMA, Rob Broughton, Roy Nelson, Shane Carwin, Travis Browne, UFC, UFC Heavyweight Matchmaking | 2 Comments »
Posted by KDog13 on November 23, 2010
MMA Heavyweight Division Rankings
Top 25 HEAVYWEIGHTS (over 205 pounds)
1. Cain Velasquez (9-0, 7-0 UFC) *Next Fight: Junior Dos Santos
2. Fabricio Werdum (14-4 MMA, 3-0 Strikeforce) *Next Fight: Possibly Fedor Emelianenko
3. Fedor Emelianenko (31-2 MMA, 1-1 Strikeforce) *Next Fight: Possibly Fabricio Werdum
4. Junior Dos Santos (12-1, 6-0 UFC) *Next Fight: Cain Velasquez
5. Brock Lesnar (5-2 MMA, 4-2 UFC)
6. Shane Carwin (11-1, 4-1 UFC)
7. Alistair Overeem (33-11, 3-0 Strikeforce)
8. Frank Mir (14-5, 12-5 UFC)
9. Josh Barnett (26-5, 1-0 Impact FC 1)
10. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (32-6-1, 3-2 UFC)
11. Antonio Silva (14-2, 1-1 Strikeforce) *Next Fight: Mike Kyle
12. Brett Rogers (11-2, 1-0 W-1)
13. Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic (27-8-2, 4-4 UFC)
14. Aleksander Emelianenko (17-3, 1-0 APF) *Next Fight: Peter Graham
15. Ben Rothwell (31-7, 1-1 UFC)
16. Cheick Kongo (15-6-2, 8-4-1 UFC)
17. Roy Nelson (15-5, 2-1 UFC)
18. Mike Russow (13-1, 2-0 UFC)
19. Brendan Schaub (7-1, 3-1 UFC)
20. Pedro Rizzo (19-9, 1-0 Washington Combat) *Next Fight: Tim Slyvia
21. Damian Grabowski (13-1, 1-1 BFC)
22. Tim Sylvia (27-6, 1-0 PWP) *Next Fight: Pedro Rizzo
23. Andrei Arlovski (15-8, 0-2 Strikeforce)
24. Travis Browne (10-0-1, 1-0-1 UFC)
25. Jeff Monson (39-11, 2-0 Elite Promotions)
Gabriel Gonzaga (11-6, 7-5 UFC)
Travius Wiuff (62-14, 1-0 Moosin)
Shamil Abdurahimov (11-1, 2-0 ADFC)
Ricco Rodriquez (44-11, 2-0 USA MMA)
Marcio Cruz (7-2, 2-0 Art Of Fighting)
Joey Beltran (12-4, 2-1 UFC) *Next Fight: Pat Barry (1/22/2011)
Jon Madsen (7-0, 4-0 UFC)
Gilbert Yvel (36-16-1, 0-3 UFC)
Bobby Lashley (5-1, 1-1 Strikeforce)
Rogent Lloret (9-2, 0-1 Bellator)
Ikuhisa Minowa (46-30-8, 5-3 DREAM)
Alexey Oleinik (27-6-1, 2-1 IAFC)
Cole Konrad (7-0, 5-0 Bellator)
Stefan Struve (20-4, 4-2 UFC) *Next Fight: Sean McCorkle (12/11)
Dan Cormier (6-0, 1-0 Strikeforce)
Sergei Kharitonov (16-4, 1-1 DREAM)
Chad Griggs (9-1, 1-0 Strikeforce)
Matt Mitrione (3-0, 3-0 UFC) *Next Fight: Tim Hague (1/22/2011)
Posted in UFC/MMA | Tagged: Abu Dhabi FC, Aleksander Emelianenko, Alistair Overeem, Andrei Arlovski, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Antonio Silva, Art of Fighting, Azerbaijan Pankration Federation, Beast of the East, Ben Rothwell, Bobby Lashley, Brett Rogers, Brock Lesnar, Cain Velasquez, Chad Griggs, Cheick Kongo, Cole Konrad, Damion Grabowski, Dan Cormier, Division, DREAM, Fabricio Werdum, Fedor Emelianenko, Frank Mir, Gabriel Gonzaga, Gilbert Yvel, Heavyweight, IAFC, Ikuhisa Minowa, Impact Fighting Championship, Jeff Monson, Joey Beltran, Jon Madsen, Josh Barnett, Junior Dos Santos, Marcio Cruz, Matt Mitrione, Mike Russow, Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic, MMA, Moosin, Neil Wain, Pedro Rizzo, Rankings, Ricco Rodriguez, Rogent Lloret, Roy Nelson, Sergei Kharitonov, Shamil Abdurahimov, Shane Carwin, Soa Palelei, Strength & Honor Championship, Strikeforce, Tim Sylvia, Travis Browne, Travius Wiuff, UFC, USA Mixed Martial Arts | Leave a Comment »
Posted by KDog13 on November 23, 2010
MMA Light Heavyweight Division Rankings Top 25
1. Maurico Rua (19-4, 3-2 UFC) *Next Fight: Rashad Evans
2. Rashad Evans (15-1-1, 10-1-1 UFC) *Next Fight: Maurico Rua
3. Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (31-8, 6-2 UFC)
4. Lyoto Machida (16-2, 8-2 UFC)
5. Forrest Griffin (17-6, 8-4 UFC) *Next Fight: Rich Franklin (2/5/2011)
6. Jon Jones (11-1, 5-1 UFC) *Next Fight: Ryan Bader (2/5/2011)
7. Ryan Bader (12-0, 5-0 UFC) *Next Fight: Jon Jones (2/5/2011)
8. Rafael Cavalcante (10-2, 3-1 Strikeforce)
9. Muhammad Lawal (7-1, 2-1 Strikeforce)
10. Gegard Mousasi (30-3-1, 7-0 DREAM)
11. Thiago Silva (14-2, 5-2 UFC) *Next Fight: Brandon Vera (1/1/2011)
12. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (19-4, 2-1 UFC) *Next Fight: Tito Ortiz
13. Rich Franklin (28-5, 12-4 UFC) *Next Fight: Forrest Griffin (2/5/2011)
14. Randy Couture (19-10, 16-7 UFC)
15. Matt Hamill (10-2, 9-2 UFC)
16. Phil Davis (8-0, 4-0 UFC)
17. Vladimir Matyushenko (25-5, 6-3 UFC)
18. Renato Sobral (36-8, 2-1 Strikeforce) *Next Fight: Dan Henderson (12/4)
19. Trevor Prangley (23-6, 1-0 Shark Fights)
20. Alexander Gustafsson (10-1, 2-1 UFC)
21. Ryan Jimmo (13-1, 7-1 MaximumFC)
22. Stanislav Nedkov (11-0, 1-0 BMMAF)
23. Luis Arthur Cane (10-3, 3-3 UFC)
24. Mike Kyle (18-7-1, 1-0 Strikeforce) *Next Fight: Antonio Silva
25. Roger Gracie (3-0, 1-0 Strikeforce)
Cyrille Diabate (16-7-1, 1-1 UFC)
Chuck Liddell (21-8, 16-7 UFC)
Brandon Vera (11-5, 7-5 UFC) *Next Fight: Thiago Silva (1/1/2011)
Ricardo Arona (14-5, 1-0 BCN)
Tito Ortiz (15-8-1, 14-8-1 UFC) *Next Fight: Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
Wanderlei Silva (33-10-1, 3-5 UFC)
Raphael Davis (9-1, 1-0 BellatorFC)
Keith Jardine (15-9-1, 0-1 Shark Fights) *Next Fight: Francisco France (12/11)
Jason Brilz (18-3-1, 3-2 UFC)
Roger Gracie (3-0, 1-0 Strikeforce)
Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou (10-8, 0-1 Shark Fights)
Tim Boetsch (12-4, 3-3 UFC)
Houston Alexander (11-6, 1-0 Shark Fights)
Posted in UFC/MMA | Tagged: Alexandre Ferreira, Anderson Silva, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, BellatorFC, BMMAF, Brandon Vera, Chuck Liddell, Cyrill Diabate, Dan Henderson, DREAM, Forrest Griffin, Gegard Mousasi, Houston Alexander, Impact FC, Jason Brilz, Jon Jones, Keith Jardine, Luis Arthur Cane, Lyoto Machida, Matt Hamill, Maurico Rua, MaximumFC, Mike Kyle, MMA, Muhammad Lawal, Paulo Filho, Phil Davis, Quinton Rampage Jackson, Rafael Cavalcante, Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou, Randy Couture, Rankings, Raphael Davis, Rashad Evans, Renato Sobral, Ricardo Arona, Rich Franklin, Robbie Lawler, Rodney Wallace, Roger Gracie, Ryan Bader, Ryan Jimmo, Stanislav Nedkov, Steve Cantwell, Strikeforce, The Dean of Mean, Thiago Silva, Tito Ortiz, UFC, Victor Belfort, Vitor Belfort, Vladimir Matyushenko, Wanderlei Silva | Leave a Comment »
Posted by KDog13 on November 23, 2010
MMA Middleweight Division Rankings Top 25
1. Anderson Silva (27-4, 12-0 UFC) *Next Fight: Vitor Belfort (1/1/2011)
2. Chael Sonnen (24-11-1, 4-4 UFC)
3. Yushin Okami (26-5, 10-2 UFC) *Next Fight: Winner of Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort
4. Nate Marquardt (30-10-2, 9-4 UFC)
5. Dan Henderson (25-8, 0-1 Strikeforce) *Next Fight: Renato Sobral (12/14)
6. Demian Maia (13-2, 7-2 UFC) *Next Fight: Kendall Grove (12/4)
7. Vitor Belfort (19-8, 8-4 UFC) *Next Fight: Anderson Silva (1/1/2011)
8. Jorge Santiago (23-8, 7-1 WVR)
9. Wanderlei Silva (33-10-1, 3-5 UFC)
10. Michael Bisping (20-3, 10-3 UFC)
11. Ronaldo Souza (13-2, 3-0 Strikeforce)
12. Hector Lombard (28-2-1, 7-0 BFC)
13. Chris Leben (21-6, 11-5 UFC) *Next Fight: Brian Stann (1/1/2011)
14. Yoshihiro Akiyama (13-3, 1-2 UFC)
15. Alan Belcher (16-6, 7-4 UFC)
16. Jason Miller (24-7, 2-1 Dream)
17. Robbie Lawler (17-6, 1-2 Strikeforce) *Next Fight: Matt Lindland (12/4)
18. Mamed Khalidov (20-4-2, 6-0-2 KSW)
19. Paulo Filho (20-2-1, 0-0-1 Impact FC)
20. Rousimar Palhares (11-3, 4-2 UFC)
21. Maiquel Falcao (26-3, 1-0 UFC)
22. Gerald Harris (17-3, 3-1 UFC)
23. Alessio Sakara (15-7, 7-4 UFC)
24. Thales Leites (18-4, 1-0 SC)
25. Cung Le (7-1, 7-1 Strikeforce)
Alexander Shlemenko (30-5, 3-1 BFC)
Tim Kennedy (12-3, 3-1 Strikeforce)
Melvin Manhoef (24-8-1, 2-3 DREAM)
Kazuo Misaki (22-11-2, 3-2 WVR )
Denis Kang (33-12-2, 0-0-1 Impact FC)
Tom Lawlor (7-3, 3-2 UFC)
Patrick Cote (13-7, 4-7 UFC)
Joe Doerksen (46-13, UFC) *Next Fight: Dan Miller (12/11)
Jorge Rivera (18-7, 7-4 UFC)
Scott Smith (17-7, 3-2 Strikeforce) *Next Fight: Paul Daley (12/4)
Mark Munoz (9-2, 4-2 UFC)
Matt Lindland (22-7, 1-1 Strikeforce) *Next Fight: Robbie Lawler (12/4)
Jordan Radev (23-4, 4-1 M-1)
Jeremy Horn (85-20-5, 0-1 Bellator)
C.B. Dollaway (11-2, 5-2 UFC)
Posted in UFC/MMA | Tagged: Alan Belcher, Alessio Sakara, Alexander Shlemenko, Anderson Silva, BellatorFC, BFC, Bryan Baker, C.B. Dollaway, CFC, Chael Sonnen, Chris Leben, Cung Le, Dan Henderson, Demian Maia, Denis Kang, DREAM, Falaniko Vitale, Gerald Harris, Hector Lombard, Impact FC, Jake Shields, Jason Miller, Jeremy Horn, Joe Doerksen, Jordan Radev, Jorge Rivera, Jorge Santiago, K-1, Kazuo Misaki, KSW, Luke Rockhold, M-1, Mark Munoz, Matt Horwich, Matt Lindland, Melvin Manhoef, Memed Khalidov, MFC, Michael Bisping, Middleweight, MMA, Nate Marquardt, Patrick Cote, Paulo Filho, Rankings, Renato Sobral, Robbie Lawler, Ronaldo Souza, Rousimar Palhares, Scott Smith, Strikeforce, Thales Leites, Tim Kennedy, Tom Lawlor, UFC, Vitor Belfort, Wanderlei Silva, WVR, Yoshihiro Akiyama, Yushin Okami | 2 Comments »
Posted by KDog13 on November 23, 2010
MMA Welterweight Division Rankings Top 25
1. George St. Pierre (20-2, 16-2 UFC) *Next Fight: Josh Koscheck (12/11)
2. Jon Fitch (23-3, 13-1 UFC) *Next Fight: B.J Penn (2/27/2011)
3. Josh Koscheck (15-4, 13-4 UFC) *Next Fight: George St. Pierre (12/11)
4. Jake Shields (26-4-1, 1-0 UFC)
5. Thiago Alves (17-7, 9-4 UFC) *Next Fight: John Howard (12/11)
6. Martin Kampmann (17-4, 8-3 UFC)
7. Diego Sanchez (22-4, 11-4 UFC)
8. B.J Penn (16-6-1, 11-6-1 UFC) *Next Fight: Jon Fitch (2/27/2011)
9. Nick Diaz (23-7, 4-0 Strikeforce)
10. Carlos Condit (26-5, 3-1 UFC) *Next Fight: Chris Lytle
11. Paul Daley (25-9-2, 1-0 Shark Fights) *Next Fight: Scott Smith (12/4)
12. Matt Hughes (44-8, 18-6 UFC)
13. Paul Thiago (13-3, 3-3 UFC)
14. Dan Hardy (23-8, 4-2 UFC)
15. Mike Swick (14-4, 9-3 UFC) *Next Fight: David Mitchell (1/22/2011)
16. Dong Hyun Kim (13-0-1, 4-0 UFC) *Next Fight: Nate Diaz (1/1/2011)
17. Jake Ellenberger (22-5, 2-1 UFC)
18. Mike Pyle (20-7-1, 3-2 UFC)
19. John Hathaway (14-1, 4-1 UFC)
20. Dennis Hallman (44-13-2, 3-4 UFC)
21. Karo Parisyan (19-6, 8-4 UFC)
22. Chris Lytle (29-17-5, 8-9 UFC) *Next Fight: Carlos Condit
23. Ben Askren (7-0, 4-0 BFC)
24. Matt Serra (11-7, 7-7 UFC)
25. Jay Hieron (19-4, 2-0 Strikeforce)
Mike Pierce (13-3, 3-1 UFC)
Dan Hornbuckle (22-3, 2-1 BFC)
Nate Diaz (13-5, 8-3 UFC) *Next Fight: Dong Hyun Kim (1/1/2011)
Ricardo Almeida (12-4, 5-4 UFC) *Next Fight: T.J. Grant (11/11)
John Howard (14-5, 4-1 UFC) *Next Fight: Thiago Alves (12/11)
Akihiro Gono (32-16-7, 2-2 WVR)
Frank Trigg (20-8, 1-0 Israel FC)
Lyman Good (10-1, 3-1 BFC)
Marius Zaromskis (13-5, 0-2 Strikeforce)
Johnny Hendricks (9-0, 4-0 UFC) *Next Fight: Ricky Story (12/4)
Evangelista Santos (18-3, 1-1 Strikeforce)
Anthony Johnson (8-3, 5-3 UFC)
Marcus Davis (17-7, 9-4 UFC)
Ben Saunders (8-3-2, 4-3 UFC)
Bobby Voelker (23-8, 3-1 Strikeforce)
Roger Bowling (8-1, Strikeforce 1-1)
Rory MacDonald (10-1, 1-1 UFC)
Rick Story (11-3, 4-1 UFC) *Next Fight: Johnny Hendricks (12/4)
Posted in UFC/MMA | Tagged: Akihiro Gono, Amilcar Alves, Anthony Johnson, Ben Askren, Ben Saunders, BFC, Bobby Voelker, Carlos Condit, Chris Lytle, Dan Hardy, Dan Hornbuckle, Dennis Hallman, Diego Sanchez, Dong Hyun Kim, DREAM, Evangelista Santos, Frank Trigg, George St. Pierre, Impact FC, Jadamba Narantungalag, Jake Ellenberger, Jake Shields, Jason Miller, Jay Hieron, John Hathaway, John Howard, Johnny Hendricks, Jon Fitch, Josh Koscheck, Karo Parisyan, Lyman Good, Marcus Davis, Marius Zaromskis, Martin Kampmann, Matt Hughes, Matt Serra, Mike Pierce, Mike Pyle, Mike Swick, MMA, MMA Welterweight Rankings, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Paul Daley, Paulo thiago, Ricardo Almeida, Roger Bowling, Rory MacDonald, SRC, Strikeforce, Thiago Alves, UFC, Welterweight, Yoshiyuki Yoshida | Leave a Comment »